Adult Learning (Learning for Leisure) Enquire
Adults may be interested in re-entering the world of education for any number of reasons:
- Improve your spoken and/or written English.
- Improve your maths and numeracy skills.
- Gain new knowledge to keep your mind active and intellectually fit!
- Learn new skills to help you get on at work and/or to improve your career prospects.
- Learn (or improve) a foreign language, for your next holiday, or that new life abroad.
- Learn to play (or improve) a musical instrument.
- Improve your study skills for that OU course you are thinking about doing.
- Learn new skills just for the pleasure of learning.
- Or learn for any reason you fancy!
Our tutors are very sympathetic and keen to support adults who are returning to learning.
Having a one-to-one private tutor will mean the sessions will be tailored to your precise learning needs and that will enable you to achieve good results in a short time.