Home-school tutoring Enquire
Often available for students living in Norwich, King’s Lynn, Gt. Yarmouth and the market towns of Attleborough, Aylsham, Cromer, Dereham, Diss, Downham Market, Fakenham, Holt, Hunstanton, Lowestoft, North Walsham, Sheringham, Swaffham, Thetford and Wymondham.
Our home tutors can provide bespoke mentoring, study skills support and revision techniques, which will help to ensure progression and enable students to improve their results.
We cover most subjects across the Primary, Secondary, GCSE and A-Level phases, as well as providing tuition for adults and university students.
Our home-school tutoring can help students to…
- learn how to access the best reading materials and other learning resources.
- develop a strong study work ethic and build their confidence as a learner.
- build their level of subject knowledge and understanding.
- work towards becoming a well-motivated self-reliant learner.
- support students to organise their own individual study plans.
- develop strong study skills and exam techniques.
- develop their essay and dissertation writing skills and techniques.
- get the best out of using past papers to prepare fully for their exams.
- choosing the right combination of subjects to obtain a university place.
- set a study pace designed to ensure they are stretched to achieve their best.
- provide support for special educational needs e.g. dyslexia, dyscalculia or ADHD, and other SEND conditions.
- achieve significant academic improvement to enable the student to show what they can achieve beyond the norm.
… support with the above will help students to significantly improve their academic achievements and enjoyment of learning.
Why use a Norfolk Home-school Tutor?
- Our home-school tutors have been carefully selected on the bases of both their subject understanding, as well as their ability to tutor.
- Our home-school tutors are among the best in their profession and are very passionate about both their specialist subject/s and about the best way to help their tutees get the results they desire.
- Home-schooling tutors will help students to obtain the right pace for their work, to ensure it is both achievable, but at the same time sufficiently stretching.
- Our home-school tutors come from a range of professional backgrounds. Many have trained as teachers, whereas others have a strong subject specialisation, who have then developed the skills required to pass on their knowledge and expertise to others.
Finding a Tutor: the quickest way is for you to fill out our Find a Tutor Enquiry Form the more information you provide, the greater chance of our finding the right tutor match.
Once we have received your enquiry (provided you have given us adequate information) our system will automatically conduct a ‘Tutor Search’ to identify which tutor most closely meets the tuition requirements, and is best matched geographically.
Or, if you have more time, why not call our Enquiry Line 0800 862 0603 (which is free from most landlines and where a message can be left).
We will need to ask for some basic contact information for the student and yourself (if you are enquiring on behalf of someone else). Plus, we will need to ask a range of other questions about the student and the sort of tuition support required.
Based on the information provided, we will build a requirement profile focusing specifically on the student’s tuition needs; which we will then use to match with the right tutor.
Useful links for home-educators:
If you wish to receive any advice or enquire about tuition for home-schooling then please use our Find a tutor enquiry form or call 0800 862 0603